The 2019 Financial World of Information Technology Conference presented by the ITFMAis just around the corner. But before you land in New Orleans, there are a few things you should know.
This 30-minute webinar is designed to give you a quick preview of eight key sessions we believe you’ll find especially valuable at this year’s event – one of which involves free drinks on us!
Just click here to register and join us live on February 19 at 2pm EST. Here’s an overview of what you’ll get from this webinar…
First, you’ll get a sneak peek into a few insightful sessions led by veteran practitioners and IT leaders:
- Life with ITFM Tools: The First Year – Matthew Campagnoli, Finance Director, State of Colorado
- Transform IT from Perceived Cost Center to Business Partner – Nicholas Kaliszewski, Director, IT Financial Management, Erie Insurance
- How to Make Bad Data Good Data – Jennifer Hughes, AP Supervisor and Derek Martinez, Accounting Supervisor, State of Colorado
- Surviving and Thriving through ITFM Implementation– Ginger Allen, Sr. Director of IT Business Management, GuideWell/Florida Blue
We’ll also highlight some must-attend sessions led by Nicus thought leaders and experienced practitioners:
- A Practitioner’s Guide to Cost Modeling – Thursday (04/18) at 9am
- Delivering Value with IT Finance – Thursday (04/18) at 10am
- Complimentary Afternoon Cocktails & Nicus Demo – Thursday (04/18) at 3pm
- Everything You Need to Know About Data – Friday (04/19) at 8am
And let’s not forget about the very popular 2-Day IT Finance Boot Camp! Learn more about who should attend and what attendees can expect to take away in this upcoming webinar.
About the IT Financial Management Association (ITFMA)
Founded in 1988, the IT Financial Management Association (ITFMA) is the sole organization dedicated to the field of IT Financial Management (ITFM) and those who work inside it. As such, the ITFMA serves several vital roles in the ITFM community – constant advocate for IT finance practitioners and executive leaders, publisher of the Journal of IT Financial Management, and national leader for ITFM certifications and training.
The Financial World of Information Technology Conference held on April 15-19 is the only “must attend” program for IT financial management practitioners, offering the most sessions and networking opportunities for financial planning, acquisition, management, and evaluation of IT assets and expenditures. Conducted by leading experts and attended by a myriad of ITFM practitioners, it is the highest regarded conference of its kind.