This Privacy Statement applies only to the website at www.nicus.com. This site is owned and operated by Nicus Software Inc., and should not be confused with any other website, whether or not the words Nicus or Nicus Software appear as part of the domain name or branding.
Nicus recognizes and respects the privacy of our customers. Only voluntarily provided information is stored and used. Information provided to Nicus Software Inc. on registration or inquiry pages is used for the purposes of fulfilling requests for data, information or privileged site access. At no time will such information be shared with an outside commercial entity. If you send e-mail inquiries, your personal information, including your e-mail address, is used only for the purpose of responding to your inquiry, and is not shared with third parties. Any information collected is for statistical purposes only.
Additionally, we may use personal data for internal record keeping, to improve the website, for statistical analysis, or to fulfil your orders for products and/or to contact you in connection with sales/purchases and as part of our customer care procedures.
The personal data collected or stored is solely for use by Nicus Software Inc., except that we may disclose it to third parties in the following cases:
- where we are required to do so by law;
- to a purchaser or prospective purchaser of our business; and/or
- to Nicus’ appointed service providers who provide services in connection with this website and its facilities but only to the extent necessary for them to provide those services.
We reserve the right at our discretion to change the terms, conditions, and use restrictions on this site. It is the viewer’s responsibility to check for any changes to the restrictions. Continued use of the website after changes have been made to the use restrictions indicates an acceptance of these terms.
This site contains links to other websites unrelated to Nicus Software. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving Nicus’ site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the outside website. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on linked websites.
We do not knowingly provide links to any website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination. We reserve the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is in conflict with our policies.
Violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this site is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal and/or civil investigation or prosecution.
Prohibited violations of the security of the site include, but not limited to:
- Attempting to scan, probe or test the vulnerability of any Nicus system or network;
- Tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting or breaching security or authentication measures;
- Unauthorized attempts to log into an account or server that you are not authorized to access;
- Accessing or obtaining data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
- Transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site.
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
In addition, you must not:
- Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
For security purposes, all network traffic is monitored in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information. Such security monitoring may result in the acquisition, recording and analysis of data being communicated, transmitted, processed or stored in this system. If evidence of possible criminal activity is found, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement and may be punishable under applicable Federal and state laws. Use of this system constitutes consent to such security monitoring.
Last update: March 2016