How can CFOs operate when uncertainty abounds?
Serving as financial mediator between IT and its consumers is a huge challenge – especially when you can’t easily link costs to services and their value. CFOs don’t have a monetary crystal ball, so they’re often forced to fly blind.
Demystify tech spend and maximize its return with Nicus.
Calculate and communicate costs vs. value to guide every decision
- Get “plug-and-play” automation and integration that extends existing ERP and CPM systems
- Map GL costs to IT data to get a complete, detailed subledger of technology spend
- Guide spend by establishing internal benchmarks and comparing against a variety of peer datasets
- Connect decision-makers with the right insights at the right time using new capabilities for transparency, analysis, and reporting
Align tech spend to business needs and promote operational excellence
- Accelerate cost recovery with automatic, self-service showback or chargeback by business unit
- Normalize and join disparate cost data to reduce run costs, rectify underutilization, avoid wasted spend, and cut needless padding
- Reduce manual effort on IT finance tasks with automated budgets, forecasts, cost models, and variance analyses
- Track, predict, and report IT costs in context with business capabilities, and in terms everyone can understand
Take an outcome-focused approach to managing IT financials
- Minimize risk and accurately prioritize new investments based on functionality vs. cost
- Protect GDPR compliance with spend tracking by vendor data storage location – and harness ASC 606 in renegotiations using a firmer understanding of SaaS spend
- Quickly reap optimization benefits like increased discretionary spend, faster divest/exit decisions, and a reduced carbon footprint
- Fund digital business initiatives through cost savings, and gain the financial agility to test proof-of-concept faster
Speak with an ITFM expert
Skip the sales speech and speak directly with an ITFM expert about your challenges