Salem, VA (January 15, 2019) – Nicus Software, a leading IT Financial Management (ITFM) software provider, today announced the release of Nicus (M-PWR) 5.12, the latest version of its ITFM platform. The update includes enhancements to the platform as well as in Nicus Planning, Cost Modeling, and Bill of IT product modules.
Nicus 5.12 offers several key benefits and enhanced reporting capabilities demonstrating Nicus’s continued focus on providing true IT cost transparency.
Key enhancements now available in Nicus 5.12 include:
- Align funding with goals and compliance requirements and get complete visibility into fund spend against plan with enhanced fund tracking
- Improve forecast accuracy and user experience by displaying the impact of forecast changes, in real time, compared to budgets and prior outlooks with upgraded outlook reporting
- Reduce forecasting and planning errors and produce more accurate forecasts through new vendor expense management and labor control reports
- Assess the impact of new project spend on cost of service with new impact analysis reports
- Benchmark cost of service by TBM tower and cost pool hierarchies with built-in support for the TBM taxonomy
Bill of IT
- Highlight month over month billing variances by consumer to focus analysis with new Bill of IT variance reports
- Quickly find the data needed to support rapid analysis with improved report filtering capabilities
- Eliminate versioning issues by automatically adding date and time stamps to exported data file names
“We’re excited about the enhancements in Nicus 5.12,” said John Clark, recently-appointed Nicus CEO, “but we’re even more excited about what’s to come in 2019 for our customers and the overall ITFM space.”
For more information about this release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicus provides IT Financial and Business Management solutions that help customers achieve IT cost transparency and make informed IT decisions. Built by experienced practitioners who had a desire to create a better way of managing IT financial information, Nicus’s software enables many of the world’s leading companies and organizations, and includes a comprehensive set of tools, including IT Planning, Service Cost Modeling, Benchmarking, Bill of IT, Application TCO, and Demand Management.