Misalignment between IT and the business consuming it is costly and risky.
Today’s IT organizations must transform into service-driven entities, aligning to the needs of business partners and communicating in a common language. But the status quo makes that transformation difficult, to say the least:
Elevate IT and drive smarter service transformation with Nicus.
Define IT value and appropriately frame resource consumption
- Encourage a collaborative approach between IT spend and business initiatives
- Give logical, fact-based explanations of project costs across individual business units
- Cultivate trusting relationships between IT and the overall business – always demonstrating value and giving a clear “why” behind business unit consumption
Bring IT spend and business goals into harmony
- Quickly put the right insights into the right hands for better decision making
- Elevate IT by driving value-focused conversations and empowering stakeholders with actionable data
- Develop a healthy culture of accountability by giving budgetary power to IT service owners
Support equitable and transparent service billing, while recovering costs fairly
- Alleviate stakeholder frustration regarding IT costs and eliminate confusion with a pro-forma Bill of IT delivered automatically
- Grow an “internal economy” for IT by supplying defined service options and letting business consumers guide demand, while helping them understand their true needs
- Offer reliable, fact-based IT allocations from broadest to most granular views – by business unit, to department, or user.
Reduce risk & uncertainty by giving clarity to the full lifecycle of IT projects
- Illuminate the real impact of IT projects on long-term service run costs with “big picture” forecasting
- Extend your planning lens for multi-year projects by including capital and run costs
- Create more accurate service budgets inclusive of all project investments
Speak with an ITFM expert
Skip the sales speech and speak directly with an ITFM expert about your challenges